Saturday, January 7, 2012

This Day

So I have been trying to get back into being a good creative team member since I was such a slacker in December on the digi-scrap stuff….and this new kit came out today at Funky Playground:

And when I looked at it, it seriously reminded me of my grandma who recently passed away…those were some of her favorite colors and it has a little bit of a retro feel, so I thought I’d do a page about some of my memories of her. 

alwaysremember weblg

(Images are linked to the kit.  Fonts: Chopin Script, Myriad Pro.  Page Inspiration: Ali Edwards.  Picture of Grandma’s house was painted by Grandma many years ago, and I took a picture of her painting.)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Beautiful and it pleases me to see you scrapping memories again. You have not lost your touch with LO's