Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BOOKISH (and a great sale!)

turkey-day-ad

If you are on the lookout for some AWESOME kits, the designer that I create for is having a fantastic sale!  50% off all her kits.  And she’s got a brand spankin’ new one out that is just adorable!  Particularly if you have a bookworm in your house. =) 

All of her stuff is so fun…I love all her kits and this is your chance to stock up on some good stuff!  Don’t miss it! 

Oh and before I forget, here’s her latest kit: SweetTomato_Bookish_Preview
And here’s the page I created with it: 

ST-Seedlings6 - book obssession web lg

Reading is TOTALLY one of my obsessions. ;-)  I have GOT to find a good book to read over thanksgiving.  =) 

Credits:

  • Template: Seedlings Set 2 (template 6) by Sweet Tomato Designs
  • Kit: Bookish by Sweet Tomato Designs
  • Fonts: CK Newsman, Century Gothic

No comments: