Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Layouts...

SNO:
Template:
one of Cara’s Humpty Dumpty Templates from last year…I altered it and took a few pieces off since I’ve already used it in the challenge, so this is not an official HD layout. LOL
Kit:
Celebrate by Cara (Sweet Tomato Designs) available in her store at Polka Dot Plum
Fonts:
You are Loved, Tahoma


Morgan:
Template:
Me
Kit:
You (Sham)Rock My World Collab by Geek Chic & Sweet Tomato Designs available at PolkaDotPlum
Fonts:
CK Solid, Retro Rock Poster, Pea Bonnie Script, Tekton Pro


My Family Tree:
This kit is already out, I just did another 2 page layout with it.
Paper, Flower, & Leaf from Grateful Kit by Sweet Tomato Designs.
Clock Elements & Branch element from Today Kit by Sweet Tomato Designs.
Fonts: The King & Queen font, Century Gothic

No comments: