Monday, February 2, 2009

Georgia Aquarium

Here are the first layouts for the new Creative Team that I am on at Faith Sisters. I'm super excited about it....hopefully this will be the kick in the rear that will keep me moving towards getting caught up on the scrapping stuff. *grin* At least maybe I can stay up to date with 2009 if nothing else. *grin*

Credits:
-- All papers/elements from Number The Stars Kit by Simply Susan Godfrey, available at simplysusangodfrey.com
-- Quickpage photo blocks from simple scrapbooks
-- Fonts: Tahoma, You Are Loved

3 comments:

Susan Godfrey said...

I just love this to page spread! Great job Faith!!

~ RebekahBoo said...

Love the LO!!! I had NO idea you were still scrapping...didn't even know this part of your blog existed. Guess I need to look around better. LOL

Always Faith said...

Thank you, Susan and Rebekah. *grin*